London Big Screen Event: Nations League Semi-final
6 June 2019
After the stunning triumph at Wembley against Croatia sealed England’s place in the last four, our exciting, young England team take on the Netherlands for a place in the Nations’ League Final and the opportunity to win the first piece of major silverware since the World Cup triumph of 1966.
Get in touch with AOK Cavendish for full details and prices.
Renaissance St Pancras
St Pancras International
- Underground: King's Cross St Pancras, 0.00 miles
- Train: London St Pancras, 0.07 miles
- Train: London Kings Cross, 0.12 miles
- Underground: Euston , 0.42 miles
- Underground: Russell Square , 0.52 miles
- Airport: London City, 7.92 miles
- Airport: Heathrow, 15.02 miles