The Forge 1895 celebrates the craftsmanship of the Thames Ironworks’ founding fathers and the proud West Ham United moments that have cast our mark on the beautiful game.
A wonderful mix of craft and custom design details are built into this lounge, which offers panoramic views of London with accompanying halfway line seats located on either the upper or lower tier.
For those seeking a dining experience, the banquette seating in the bar and lounge area is light and relaxed, providing a great place to catch up with friends over a drink.
- Access to The Forge lounge 2 1⁄2 hours prior to kick off and 1 hour and 15 minutes after the final whistle
- Dedicated VIP entrance in the West Stand via Club London Entrance B
- Superb 2 course menu included
- All-inclusive drinks packages available
- Team sheets and matchday programmes
- Complimentary drink at half time (beers, wine & soft drinks)
- VIP seats located in the lower and upper tier of the West Stand on the halfway line
- Hosted room, with appearances from Hammers Legends and current squad players (on a rotational basis)
- Betting facility via Betway