The Great Briton showcases Olympic medals and football accolades, celebrating the British champions of London 2012 as well as those remarkable West Ham United players and managers who earned major honours.
Light and sophisticated in style, The Great Briton is lit by stunning floor to ceiling glazing. Members can enjoy panoramic views of London’s other celebrated architectural feats, including that of the Gherkin and The Shard.
The bar and lounge feature a mix of perch tables and relaxed banquette and armchair seating to catch up with friends for pre-match drinks. For those seeking a dining experience, the elegant restaurant features private booth seating and offers a three-course buffet menu.
- Access to The Great Briton lounge up to 2 1⁄2 hours prior to kick off and 1 hour and 15 minutes after the final whistle
- Dedicated VIP entrance in the West Stand via Club London Entrance B
- Luxury 3 course buffet included
- All-inclusive drinks packages included
- Team sheets and matchday programme
- VIP seats located in the upper tier of the West Stand on the halfway line
- Hosted room, with appearances from Hammers Legends and current squad players (on a rotational basis)
- Betting facility via Betway