The Royal East celebrates the iconic events and outstanding achievements of East London, which inspired and continue to inspire the nation. Once used to accommodate Her Majesty the Queen and her family, the space has been designed to pay tribute to the stories that have left indelible marks upon the area.
The chic and elegant bar, with its comfortable lounge seating, provides a classy and sociable setting for pre-match entertainment. The bar and lounge leads into the main restaurant, offering a bespoke four-course buffet menu that befits the majesty of this space.
- Access to The Royal East lounge up to 2 1⁄2 hours prior to kick off and 1 hour and 15 minutes after the final whistle
- Dedicated VIP entrance in the West Stand via Club London Entrance B
- Superb 3 course buffet included
- All-inclusive drinks packages included
- Team sheets and matchday programme
- VIP seats located in the middle tier of the West Stand close to the Directors Box on the halfway line
- Spectacular pitch-facing views from within the lounge
- Hosted room, with appearances from Hammers Legends and current squad players (on a rotational basis)
- Betting facility via Betway